The law requires that drivers remain aware of pedestrians and yield for the appropriate right of way. Unfortunately, many drivers ignore pedestrians’ rights, and pedestrian accidents can occur as a result. If you have been hit by a car, you may be able to seek damages for medical care, loss of income, and other damages.
Common causes of pedestrian accidents include drivers:
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Distracted driving, such as texting while driving
- Making a right turn against a red light without looking for pedestrians
- Making a left turn without looking for pedestrians
- Drunk driving
- Failing to yield right-of-way at marked crosswalks
Often, insurance companies that cover negligent drivers in these accidents will try to blame the victims. It is vital that you have an experienced firm behind you to protect your rights and attain the best possible outcome for your case. Our team has represented individuals in pedestrian accidents suffering from broken bones to spinal cord injuries. If you or a loved one have been involved in a pedestrian accident, don’t hesitate to contact us or call 253-472-3323 today.
Tell Us About Your Case
Our attorneys will contact you